Estate for sale Castelo Rodrigo
311 Hectares Figueira de Castelo Rodrigo
Figueira de Castelo Rodrigo, 6400, Guarda.
5 km from Figueira de Castelo Rodrigo, at the foot of the Serra da Marofa,
Crossed by the 221 national road, that connects Figueira de Castelo Rodrigo to Pinhel. It borders to the North with Serra da Marofa.
This estate stands out for its beautiful natural landscape with holm oak and agricultural and pasture areas.
A number of properties require renovation or new build
MAIN LAND USES
Holm oaks – 187 hectares
Almond trees – 16 hectares
Agricultural land – 77 hectares
• Annual rainfall: 400 – 500 mm
• Frost (number of days in the year) – Between 60 and 70 days
• Daily average air temperature – Between 10 ºC and 12,5 ºC
• Lithology: Shales, grauvaques
• FAO Soil: Haplic Luvisols